Divemaster Course Pre-requisites
- Candidate must be at least 18 years old
- Certified as a Rescue Diver or equivalent
- 40+ logged dives to commence, and a minimum of 60 prior to certification
- Current diving medical certificate (in last 12 months)
- Proof of CPR and First Aid training prior to certification (in last 24 months
Tell us what stage you are at for a very competitive quote on your training
Divemaster Course Content
- Dive leader exercises develop candidates’ skills in dive planning, leadership and proper response to common underwater problems
- All standard open water skills are improved to demonstration quality
- Instructor level academic knowledge is developed and tested
- Underwater mapping hones navigation and orientation skills
- Rescue skills are revised
- Watermanship and stamina are evaluated
- Underwater equipment exchange tests problem solving abilities
Get ahead of the game – complete Divemaster Course theory through PADI eLearning
Knowledge development of the Divemaster Course can now be completed through PADI eLearning, meaning that you can do this in your own time before coming to Tenerife.
This provides two significant benefits:
- you will be better prepared to begin your training when you arrive,
- you will not have to complete knowledge development in the evenings following a busy day at the dive centre.
This is not the cheapest option, however, as you will have to pay PADI for access to eLearning training materials.
There will still be other Training materials which you will need to purchase, which come packaged in the PADI Divemaster Crewpack eLearning, costing €144.50 (saving €20 on standard crewpack).
Completing knowledge development online will make it easier to complete the training in a timely fashion which would further decrease the fees payable to Aqua-Marina for delivering your training.