All of the following materials are included within your PADI IDC Crewpack
- Confined water cue cards
- Open water cue cards
- Adventures in diving cue cards
- Rescue Diver cue cards
- Divemaster course cue cards
- Confined water lesson plan preparation slate
- Open water lesson plan preparation slate
- Open water quizzes and exams
- Rescue Diver final exam
- Divemaster final exam
- Specialty Instructor manuals (CD-ROM)
- PADI’s Guide to Teaching manual
- PADI’s Guide to Teaching CD-ROM
- Diving Knowledge Workbook
- Open Water prescriptive lesson guides
- DVD – The business of diving
- PADI Backpack
In addition to this, all candidates must also have:
- A current PADI Instructor Manual. You may use either a paper or digital version. All PADI Divemasters can download the Digital version. Candidates entering from another training agency must purchase a copy of this.
- Recreational Dive Planner: table and eRDPML.
- A log book
Aqua-Marina can supply any of these required materials.
All Instructor candidates must have the following items of dive equipment:
- Mask fins and snorkel
- Buoyancy Control Device with low pressure inflator
- Regulator with alternate air source and submersible pressure gauge
- Wetsuit (water temp 18C in winter to 25C in summer)
- Weight belt (weights and cylinders are provided)
- Timing device, depth gauge and compass
- Diver’s knife/tool
- Slate and dive table
- DSMB with spool or reel
- At least two surface signalling devices:
- including one audible (whiste, horn, shaker)
- and one visual (SMB, signalling mirror)
- Pocket mask
The basic elements (mask, fins, suit, BCD and regs) can all be hired from Aqua-Marina for the duration of your course. It is strongly recommended, however, that all candidates purchase their own equipment. Upon completing the course, potential employers will absolutely expect you to have all your own equipment.
All neccessary diving equipment can be purchased from Aqua-Marina at generously discounted rates!